Thursday, February 10, 2011

Message from General Secretary

Dear unit Secretaries,
as you may be aware that last 15 days have been very trying and emotionally tedious for me and my family. we could manage  to scrape thru all this with almost nothing lost is only due to GODs' kindness and best wishes of all of you. Almost entire NABARD parivar stood by us in this hour of crisis and they prayed, in all the forms, for the speedy recovery of my son...with this sort of support from my esteemed friends and colleagues I knew that GOD cannot be that unkind and will answer our prayers. Now that my son is almost Ok and life seems to be limping back to normalcy both for him and me I along with my wife and family put in place our sincere thanx and gratitude for each and every NABARDian for being with us and for extending the best possible cooperation and their best wishes to my son and us. Thanx once again.
I would also like to apprise all of you that in spite of the crisis i was in the central unit office-bearers have been doing everything possible and required to pursue our wage settlement and i as GS was constantly in touch with them and within the given circumstances was contributing towards this responsibility of AINBOA in my own little way. Needless to say that this strength and will power of mine was and is direct result of all the support, cooperation and wishes all of you have always extended to me.
My sincere regrets are also due to Kolkata unit for putting them to all sort of troubles due to postponement of the CEC & NC entirely due to the personal crisis of mine. Please accept mine sincere and deep regrets on this account.
Me and my family also express our gratitude to all the officers and staff of Punjab & Haryana RO  for all the physical , emotional and spiritual help extended by them to us, without which it would have been near impossible to manage the things by us.
I will be attending the office-bearers meeting on 13/02/2011 at New Delhi and I am sure that our wage settlement is moving in right direction and NBOA shall be in a position to convey to its members positive information very soon...
Thanx again and I request you to convey and circulate my gratitude and thanx to all the members attached to your unit
With fraternal greetings
Yours sincerely ,
Dr. D.S.Chauhan
General Secretary
10/02/2011

No comments: